- Most good-paying jobs will require a college education.
More than 60 percent of the jobs of the future will require at least a two-year college degree…many more will require a four-year degree.
- You'll make more money than others without a college education.
College graduates are likely to make $22,000 more per year than those with only a high school education.
- You'll learn new skills and broaden your experience in life.
- You'll meet new people.
Colleges attract people from all walks of life and from all corners of the world who you might never have encountered if you didn't go to college.
- You'll increase your knowledge and understanding of the world around you.
College is where you'll learn to solve problems and shape your viewpoint to build a stronger society.
- College educated people are generally healthier.
Studies show that college graduates are less likely to be obese, they eat a healthier diet and live longer than those without a college degree.
- You'll achieve a better lifestyle.
College graduates generally have more job security and are more active in their communities.
- You'll be an inspiration to your family and friends.
You can influence your friends and family to better themselves and create a stronger family and community.
- You'll have an easier time finding a job.
You are less likely to be unemployed if you have a college degree than if you didn't.
- You'll have the opportunity to do something you love.